- addresses the diverse academic and social needs of every student to support them to be successful
- enables schools to establish a continuum of supports that are intensified to meet the needs of every student
- is team driven, using a problem solving approach (data, systems and practices) that engages students, parents and all school staff
- establishes positive social expectations for all in the school community
- provides a framework for the school and its community to collectively support the wellbeing of every student.
For more information on PBL please see the PBL fact sheet for schools.