P & C
The Maribyrnong Primary P&C promotes community participation in the activities of the school. All parents and carers of students at the school are members of the P&C, and other interested individuals may become members. The P&C has a number of objectives including:
- promotion of the interests of the school
- fostering collaboration between staff, parents and other citizens
- provision of a forum where members can contribute to the development of the goals and policies of the school.
P&C activities include:
- managing and staffing the canteen
- managing the After School Music Scheme Program
- assisting with school functions
- conducting social functions and fundraising activities, such as the annual Twilight Fair.
The P&C Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held at the February meeting at the start of each year. All members are welcome.
P&C meetings are normally held in the school staffroom from 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm on Thursday of week 3 and week 8 each term. Check the school newsletter, school Facebook page and this website for changes. All families from preschool to year 6 are welcome to attend meetings.
|AGM 2021 (all members)||18 February 2021||Includes filling of positions for 2021|
|General meeting and Committee meeting||25 March 2021|
|General meeting and Committee meeting||6 May 2021|
|General meeting and Committee meeting||10 June 2021|
|General meeting and Committee meeting||29 July 2021|
|General meeting and Committee meeting||2 September 2021|
|General meeting and Committee meeting||21 October 2021|
|General meeting and Committee meeting||9 December 2021|
For more information on the P&C please speak with a member of the Committee or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2021, the members of the P&C Committee are:
(* denotes the position is an 'office bearer' position)
|Vice President*||Hayley Primrose|
|Public Office Bearer||Trish Taylor|
|Delegate to P&C Council||Liz Hughes-Brown|
|Preloved Uniforms||Liz Moyle|
|Music Scheme Coordinator||Ellen Sautelleemail@example.com|
|Book Club Coordinator||Angela Lawlor|
|School banking coordinator||
|Preschool coordinator||Merryn O'Dea|